PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
Come along and meet Father Christmas and his Elves in the magical Santa’s Lapland Lodge on Kettering Market Place. Back by popular demand The North Pole Productions in conjunction with Kettering Town Council, bring you a magical Christmas for 2022.
Open weekends and school holidays from Sunday 27th November to Saturday 24th December, 10am to 4pm.
Late-night opening Fridays 9th, 16th & 23rd December, until 8pm.
£7 per person, booking is essential.
To book call the box office on 07432 441147, open 9am to 7pm daily.
- Our Elves will be waiting to greet you at your
pre-booked time slot.
- EVERYONE will need a ticket to enter the
- The Elves can help you choose your time slot to visit the lodge. Time slots will be booked for each child in the party, with 5 minutes per child.
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking and cannot be reserved.
- Please arrive ready to collect your tickets and enter at your booked time.
- Latecomers may not be admitted, if you are not able to make your time please phone the box office on 07432 441147
How are we making the event covid safe?
- Hand sanitising stations at entrance and exit.
- Regular sanitising of highly touched areas
- We’ve planned every area with social distancing in mind.
- Limit of six per group at any time in the lodge with a maximum of two adults.
- If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus, please do not attend. If you notify us before your booking, we’ll do everything we can to reschedule your booking to a later date.
This is Kettering