|Tablet Strength:||5 mg, 40 mg, 20 mg, 10 mg|
|Shipment:||Trackable Courier Service (5-9 days)|
|Where to Buy||Visit CanadaPharmacy
Real Prednisone is similar in activity and other parameters to prednisone. Prednisone is initially a metabolically inactive drug (prodrug). It is activated in the liver by hydroxylation and conversion to prednisolone. Therefore, in severe liver diseases, it is not recommended to use it. The main advantage of Prednisone is that it is cheap.
Instructions for use
Prednisone, a synthetic glucocorticoid, is a so-called corticosteroid. Corticosteroids are adrenal hormones that affect metabolism, salt balance, and tissue function. In addition, like all corticosteroids, Prednisone also suppresses inflammatory and allergic reactions.
Prednisone tablets are used with a doctor’s prescription, including for:
- Rheumatic diseases (eg chronic polyarthritis, arthrosis, rheumatic inflammation of the heart, inflammation of the bursae or tendon, tennis elbow) as short-term therapy during the acute phase or, in some cases, as long-term therapy with low doses.
- Severe inflammatory skin diseases (eg generalized eczema, psoriasis).
- Severe allergies (eg, bronchial asthma, hay fever, drug hypersensitivity reactions, contact eczema) if they do not respond to usual treatment or do not respond well enough.
- Certain blood disorders (for example, certain forms of anemia).
- Certain kidney diseases (such as nephrotic syndrome).
- Certain malignant neoplasms (tumors) of leukocytes (certain forms of leukemia) and certain organs (eg, lymph node tumor).
- Certain gastrointestinal conditions (for example, in acute episodes of ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease (chronic inflammation of the intestines)).
- Accumulation of fluid in the tissues (edema), for example, with brain tumors or brain surgery.
- Hormonal disorders in diseases of the adrenal glands (ineffective) or thyroid gland.
Prednisone usually complements, but does not replace, basic therapy.
Prednisone should not be taken if you have a hypersensitivity to the active ingredient or any of the excipients.
In general, there are no restrictions on use in settings where Prednisone therapy can be lifesaving.
Prednisone should not be used for a long time in the following diseases and conditions: viral diseases (herpes simplex, shingles, chickenpox, corneal inflammation from herpes viruses, polio), about 8 weeks to 2 weeks after vaccination, infections from amoebas, fungi or parasites Changes in the lymph node after vaccination against tuberculosis, glaucoma, untreated acute or chronically active hepatitis B.
Adverse reactions to taking Prednisone depend on the dose and duration of treatment, as well as age, gender and underlying medical condition. There is a low risk of side effects with short-term use. However, the following side effects, typical of corticosteroids, may occur with high doses or over a longer period
Where can you buy
Buying Prednisone online is very easy and most likely does not require a prescription from a doctor. Remember that this drug is a steroid hormone and can be harmful to the body if used improperly. It is rather difficult to buy Prednisone generics due to the fact that this drug is cheap, has long been known to medicine and, in general, the division into brands / generics is no longer appropriate for it.
The easiest way to find a cheap Prednisone online will be on the official websites of online pharmacies. Do not torment yourself with thoughts of where I can buy cheap Prednisone online other than at pharmacies – you will simply waste time and energy.