Enter This is Kettering’s Photography Competition!
We’re keen to celebrate the highlights and hidden gems in and around the local area – so we’ve teamed up with Magnolia the Florist to launch a photography competition to capture that perfect local image.
This is a perfect opportunity to show off the real Kettering and the great things it has to offer, from beautiful rolling countryside and quaint villages to stately homes, historical landmarks and much more. Simply send your photos to email@example.com (or to our Facebook / Instagram/ Twitter pages) by midnight on 30th September.
A selection of the best photos will then be announced on our Facebook page where our followers will choose their favourite photo. Send us your best snaps for the chance to win a 3 month subscription of letterbox flowers from Magnolia the Florist. Each month our expert florists will pick a selection of gorgeous seasonal flowers and send them by post to the lucky winner. The best entrants will also have their photo displayed on our This is Kettering website and may feature in This is Kettering marketing and promotions to help us show off our beautiful Borough.
Competition: What you need to know
– Photos can be taken anywhere in the Borough of Kettering.
– The competition is open to adults and children, however entrants under the age of 16 need the consent of a parent or guardian to enter.
– The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries. If there are children that are under the age 16 within the photo you must have permission from their parents/guardians to enter the photograph.
– Please note that the competition is only open to UK residents. Employees of Kettering Borough Council are not eligible to enter the competition and win the prize but are able to submit their photography.
– Where an individual or a residential property, belonging to someone other than the photographer are featured, the photographer must seek permission and be prepared to provide written consent, if requested. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
– Please read the full terms and conditions.
How to enter
1) Submit your photo(s) by 23:59 on Sunday 30th September 2018.
2) Either email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to the This is Kettering Facebook page, or tag @thisiskettering on Instagram.
3) Please read the full terms and conditions. By entering the competition and emailing your photo to This is Kettering you are consenting that you have read, fully understand and abide by the terms and conditions.