Working together to maintain a safer working environment Supplier & Visitor Coronavirus Screening Checklist
To help manage a sensible approach to the current Coronavirus outbreak, please complete the questionnaire below as honestly as you can.
Kettering Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when using our services. Before completing this form, please read the following Privacy Notice which tells you how we use your information, who we may share it with and why. It also details what you can do if you have any concerns and how to request the information we hold about you.
GDPR / Data Protection Statement
- When you submit this form data is sent to Kettering Borough Council who own and manage Haylock House
- Your data will be used only for screening for the intended meeting
- Data will be deleted following the meeting date
- Your data will be used by the Reception staff employed by Kettering Borough Council at Haylock House to help manage visitors to the site
- If you add email addresses to the above form your data will also be sent to those addresses for the same use as Kettering Borough Council, for helping manage risks associated with Coronavirus transmission and help delay its spread
- Kettering Borough Council will only store data on its secure private servers prior to deletion. Data is not stored in the cloud