The government’s new Eat Out to Help Out Scheme opens on Monday 3rd August in Kettering!
You’ll be able to use the scheme at participating establishments, and will receive a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner), every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, as many times as you like!
This scheme opens on Monday 3rd and closes on Monday 31st August.
See below a list of some of the venues taking part nearby Kettering town centre:
- Kafe Bloc – Sheep Street.
- Billionaires – Sheep Street.
- Kino Lounge – Market Place.
- Jurassic Grill – Market Place.
- The Old Market Inn – Market Place.
- Costa Coffee – High Street.
- Mcdonalds – High Street.
- Bewiched Coffee – High Street.
- Just Desserts – High Street.
- Mugs Coffee House – Silver Street.
- Pancake House – Gold Street.
- Vintage Fleur – Gold Street.
- Cafe Amore – Lower Street.
- Tapri – Newlands Shopping Centre.
- Sonora Mexican Kitchen – Montagu Street.
- The Exotic Dining – Newland Street.
- Subway – Mariners Way.
- The Raj – Rockingham Road.
- Royal Bengal – Rockingham Road.
- Tong Thai – Bignal Court.
- McDonalds – Orion Way.
- KFC – Kettering Leisure Park.
- Glebe Farm Tea Room – Rothwell Road.
- Kettering Park Hotel & Spa – Kettering Parkway.
To find more restaurants near you and around the Borough of Kettering, click here and search using your postcode.
You do not need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments and all diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
For updates on our newly reopened town centres, visit: thisiskettering.com/reopening
StaySafe and ShopLocal