Stay Safe Kettering
National Lockdown: Stay at Home.
For regular service updates in Kettering, visit: kettering.gov.uk/coronavirus
For the latest national guidance, visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Hands. Face. Space.
You’ll find safer queue management systems in place, including floor stickers and new entrances/exits, plus regularly disinfected high contact areas, such as bins and benches
Parking is currently FREE in all
Kettering Borough Council car parks.
REMINDER: From now on, you must wear a face covering by law in the following settings:
- public transport
- indoor transport hubs (airports, rail and tram stations and terminals, maritime ports and terminals, bus and coach stations and terminals)
- shops and supermarkets (places which are open to the public and that wholly or mainly offer goods or services for retail sale or hire)
- indoor shopping centres
- banks, building societies, and post offices (including credit unions, short-term loan providers, savings clubs and money service businesses)
For more information and national guidance on #coronavirus, visit:www.gov.uk/coronavirus
The new for 2020 Virtual Playschemes allows you to enjoy some family-friendly entertainment from the comfort of your own home…
Want more summer magic?
Steve the Magician’s Summer 2020 Magic Show is available here:
Our outdoor gyms are now currently closed in line with
Due to new government restrictions, outdoor gyms are now currently closed.
All of the sites have been cleansed and signs are in place advising how to use the areas safely, which includes:
- Using hand sanitiser before and after using equipment and avoid touching face and mouth whilst using equipment
- Maintaining social distancing
- Maximum number of recommended persons on the site at any one time
- Avoid using equipment at busy times
When enjoying the outdoor play areas and gyms, always follow the Government’s national guidance and remember the following:
- If anyone in your family are showing symptoms of Covid-19 you do not use the play area, please follow Government advice regarding self-isolation
- Only one adult/guardian should accompany a child within the play area, and children should be supervised
- At busy times please limit your time at the play area to allow others the opportunity to use the site
- Do not eat or drink in the play / gym area
- Some pieces of equipment may have been removed to assist in complying with social distancing
- You are using this play and gym equipment at your own risk
Street Sports returns for summer 2021!
Join us for fun, fast and totally free football sessions running at a venue near you throughout August, starting from Monday 2nd. Lace up your boots for goals and goodies […]
Families looking for things to do can explore the town’s green spaces, thanks to the free Keep Discovering Kettering Park Bingo passport trail. The trail invites you to discover green […]
Bands in the Park 2021
Come and enjoy music in the beautiful surroundings of Rockingham Road Pleasure Park at its Victorian style bandstand built in 1936. The performance takes place at Rockingham Road Pleasure Park […]
Summer playschemes around the surroundings of Kettering are back for 2021 from 26th July to 16th August in Kettering, Geddington, Broughton, Wilbarston, Burton Latimer, Rothwell Library, Desborough Library and Mawsley, […]
Pop Up Family Activities at Kettering Market Place
Every Saturday, 10am – 3pm From Saturday 24th July – Saturday 28th August Free activities and entertainment for the whole family, Just turn up and see what is happening in […]
Summer Sticker Trail around Kettering Town Centre
From Thursday 22nd July – Saturday 28th August, 10am – 4pm Collect your passport from Kettering Swimming Pool and explore the map to find clues, claim your treat and be […]
Interactive Street Art in Kettering Town Centre
Talented, local artist, Catherine Matthews, has created two ‘Selfie Wall’s’ in Kettering Town Centre!
You’ll find the ‘Singing in the Rain’ themed street art on Gold Street, opposite the Newlands Centre entrance on the building previously operated by New Look, and the ‘Meadow Park’ themed display on the High Street, located on the Oxfam Charity shop between Natwest and Market Harborough Building Society.
We’d love to see your selfies! Share your photographs with This is Kettering on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag #ThisisKettering.
Virtual Health and Wellbeing Festival
Our health and wellbeing festival has moved online this year, so you can join in from the comfort of your own home. Check out the range of activities and sessions you can try as well as lots of information about health and wellbeing and who can help locally.